Our staff includes many of the region’s most talented and experienced construction professionals. Heath provides excellent benefits, highly competitive compensation and an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects in the northern Colorado community.
We’re going places.
As much as we believe in our history, reputation and continued success, we believe in our employees. They add value and help elevate the company to a higher level. Their skills and ideas only make this company better. Now take the next step to join Heath, and see where it takes you.
Heath aspires to be an organization made up of people who are passionate about growing and developing both as individuals and as an organization. We are not about acquiring and keeping employees who perform jobs, but rather about fostering exciting, fulfilling and rewarding lifetime careers.
What are the next Steps?.
• Candidate submits resume and application for a specific job posting.
• Human Resources reviews candidate’s resume.
• Human Resources hosts the first interview with candidate over the phone.
• In-person interview is set up with the hiring manager and candidate.
• A final, in-person interview is conducted with candidate.
• Human Resources verifies references for candidate.
Visit our current openings page here.