Heath Construction is offering an immediate opportunity for experienced construction superintendents for work in northern Colorado. An extremely competitive compensation package will be provided with this position, including a company vehicle, excellent insurance and wages commensurate with experience.
Heath is a progressive, family-friendly company that provides excellent benefits, highly competitive compensation and an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects of great importance in the northern Colorado community.
The Superintendent is responsible for the overall field management of a designated project including scheduling, subcontractors, personnel supervision, project staging and sequencing, safety and storm water requirements, quality control, and direct responsibility for field labor budget.
- Participate in all preconstruction subcontractor meetings
- Manage day-to-day project jobsite operations
- Work with project management team to create a master schedule including pre-construction and close-out activities
- Assist with implementation and interpretation of safety programs
- Control and monitor site logistics
- Monitor quality control
- Read, interpret and apply plans, specs & addenda
- Ensure that subcontractors follow drawings and specs and complete all work in a quality manner
- Complete the job on a timely basis and within budget, under the direction of the project manager
- Lead by example and assist in training, mentoring and betterment of company resources
- At least 10 years of experience in the construction industry with a commercial or industrial general contractor engaged in general building construction.
- Must have a proven track record as a successful project superintendent bringing in projects on time and on or under budget.
- Proficiency with scheduling software
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
- Strong scheduling, quality, safety and field management experience